image courtesy of Karen Fuchs

Current Schedule

I will be returning to my teaching schedule starting this October.  There will be fewer group class opportunities, as I am busying myself in other very good ways now.

Osher Center for Integrative Medicine (Vanderbilt)
Wednesdays 10:00amGentle Yoga - Foundation Level  
Thursdays 4:00pm Gentle Yoga for Soothing Headaches* (5/4-5/25)  - Foundation Level
Thursdays 4:00pm Gentle Yoga for Sleeping Well* (6/29-7/27)  - Foundation Level
Thursdays 4:00pm Gentle Yoga for Back Care* (8/17-9/14)  - Foundation Level

Liberation Yoga (12 South District) 
www.liberationnashville.com
Thursdays 12:00pm Vinyasa Yoga - Open Level 

To contact & book private sessions, email via link to the right "view my complete profile"
Foundation Level=beginner appropriate, Open Level=all welcome, modifications suggested
*Series Classes at Vanderbilt require pre-registration. Click here to sign up.